Labatt Food Service is seeking a Bid Analyst.
- Coordinate, prepare, and review submissions for company bids
- Maintain database of existing and emerging bids
- Prepare and maintain bid files as necessary to submit and obtain bid approval and renewals
- Coordinate efforts with departments across Labatt in the preparation of bids
- Communicate with customers regarding needs, compliance requirements, or clarification and follow up to bid submissions
- Communicate information with customers such as pricing data, market trends, and product nutritional information
- Negotiate product costs with manufacturers and establish sell prices
- Conduct pricing analyses to ensure competitiveness in the market
- Maintain customer pricing database
- Manage account profitability for awarded bid contracts
Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, good communication and organizational skills, and excellent analytical skills are core to this position. The Bid Analyst must also be very detail oriented and have excellent time management skills. The position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office- Word and Excel. Bachelor’s degree is required.
This is an exceptional entry level position with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally where you will be given immediate responsibility to impact the company’s bottom line. Labatt offers an excellent insurance package including medical, dental, vision and life as well as paid vacation and holidays, and a 401(k) plan. Labatt Food Service is in the top 100 of the Top Entry Level Employers on CollegeGrad.com.
Submit resume to email@example.com .
Labatt Food Service - 20 months ago