The Bid Desk facilitates all partner, vendor, and internal bid programs to help the CDW Sales Organization offer the best and most competitive price on products carried. The Bid Desk implements special bid pricing to help CDW Sales increase company margin and revenue. The Bid Desk Associate proactively maintains special pricing scenarios through ongoing communication with Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Accounting and Manufacturer representatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Validate end user eligibility, enter associated costs and discounts based on the terms and conditions of bid programs within AS400. Validations must be determined within set time frames.
- Address basic bid processing issues as they arise from sales via email, phone, or bid text.
- Minimize "write-off's" and escalate issues as necessary to the appropriate partner representative.
- Suggest process improvements and system enhancements in order to increase overall bid processing efficiencies.
- Maintain key programs within the channel, primarily those of CDW Diamond Partners.
- Provide Sales with the highest level of service.
- Assist in projects related to departmental initiatives and goals.
- Understand rebate collection process and how it pertains to daily processing; work directly with accounting department to resolve any discrepancies regarding bid pricing.
- Multi-task between multiple bid programs.
T he information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work additional hours, including weekends during critical times.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of As400
- 1 year of Accounting/Finance experience
- Customer Service or Sales experience
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in North America...