Prepares cost quotes by analyzing pricing requests and specifications. All employees are expected to adhere to Ace Mart business philosophy, guidelines and policies as laid out in the ACE MART MISSION STATEMENT, Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures Manual and Safety Program.
- Provides customer service. Prepares price quotes based on cost of goods.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of foodservice industry products. Attends trade shows and sales meetings; reads industry publications.
- Provides customers a source of inventory knowledge. Interacts with Buyers, reads company reports, and analyzes inventory information.
- Maintains active computer systems knowledge. Attends educational workshops and teleconferences and reviews technical publications.
- Prepares Special Orders. Researches specifications, locates sources, and maintains proprietary inventory knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications:
Working knowledge of Ace Mart’s Point of Sale (POS) and Inventory Maintenance systems, AutoQuotes, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
Possess strong communication skills, by being able to read, write and speak English. Bilingual in English and Spanish will be considered a plus.
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole and fractional numbers.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Equivalent skills of a Sales Associate--Level II (see job description).
Sit up to four hours at a time.
View CRT up to eight hours daily.
Use hands, fingers, and arms to operate computer terminal.
Operate computer and phone simultaneously.
Open & sometimes noisy office atmosphere.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Ace Mart Restaurant Supply - 19 months ago