Do you have a passion for Big Data / Real-time Systems, System Performance and System Scalability? Do you have expert knowledge of Core Java, Multi-threading, and Analytics?
Net.Orange is seeking an experienced Big Data Architect to join our team at our Dallas, TX (Addison) headquarters.
· Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of
data (structured and unstructured), including streaming real-time data.
· Work closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company and industry
(including partners, customers and researchers).
· 10+ years of software development experience using multiple computer languages. Experience building large scale distributed data processing systems/applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).
· Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems and computing systems in general. Hands-on engineering skills.
· Experience with a range of big data architectures, including OpenStack, Hadoop, Pig, Hive or other big data frameworks.
· Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout).
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
· Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, higher degrees preferred.
Net.Orange - 23 months ago
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...