Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos has a unique opportunity for a Senior Program Director to accelerate the market awareness and adoption of Kronos related Big Data concepts. This is a challenging and broad ranging role with multiple dimensions. Today, innovative Kronos customers are generating enormous value in a wide variety of ways by marrying workforce, operational and financial data to drive cost reduction, revenue improvement, productivity enhancement, and customer satisfaction. These customers often see significant improvements in higher level value attributes such as stock price, market share, revenue growth and overall operational excellence. However, many of these customer innovations are often not well known and as a result, extraordinary value lies trapped and dormant within the Kronos customer base. This is a high impact position where candidates can make a meaningful difference both to the Kronos customer base and to Kronos.
The responsibility of the Big Data Program Director will be to rapidly evaluate the opportunity for Kronos and develop a plan for unlocking Big Data related value.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with selected customers across all industries to build out and document Big Data opportunities.
- Build a Big Data consulting methodology.
- Develop an ecosystem of Data Scientists by working with academia and selected consulting firms.
- Refine and proselytize the Kronos Big Data message.
- Work with Industry Marketing Directors to customize the Big Data message for each vertical.
- Work with Product Management and the Industry Marketing Directors to translate Big Data innovations into a product roadmap opportunities.
- Develop a “go-forward” plan for Kronos with regard to Big Data.
- Highly analytical and creative thinker to both recognize Big Data use cases as well as to create new ones.
- Strong customer facing skills with particular regard to client consulting.
- Well versed in Kronos product and organizational capabilities. This is important in understanding “the possible”.
- Not constrained by status quo thinking.
- Strong value analysis capabilities.
- Ability to create strong messaging and possess additional writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Workforce management experience/Kronos product knowledge a plus.
- Consulting experience/customer facing experience a plus.
- Understanding of Financial analysis skills (e.g. can dissect a financial statement, build a proper ROI analysis).
- Good Analytical skills (e.g. engineering or technical degree, statistics background, EXCEL or Tableau power user).
- MBA preferred.
- Experience working with partners or developing a partner program preferred.
Kronos Incorporated - 2 years ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...