Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® is the world’s leading blueberry nursery stock company. We are located just outside of Eugene, near Lowell. If you love blueberries and are looking for a new challenge, we are currently recruiting for a newly created position, Bilingual Accountant.
This position is primarily responsible for inventory accounting, international entities accounting and financial statements, and performing budget and forecast model support. This position performs advanced accounting work requiring a high degree of independent professional judgement. The position reports to the Controller and works closely with the accounting and payroll staff. This position will also collaborate international accounting efforts with Fall Creek’s nursery in Mexico.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory cost accounting schedules.
- Prepares US dollar, GAAP compliant financial statements for international Fall Creek entities, including budget to actual comparisons.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly financial reports with budget and forecast components.
- Performs Excel and Access report/database support for the Mexico nursery inventory database. May support other databases as needed.
- Performs general ledger account reconciliations and analysis.
- Maintains fixed asset records and depreciation schedules.
- Assists with the annual budget process and year-end financial reviews.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years experience in an accounting position preferably in a manufacturing, agricultural, or food processing industry.
- Bilingual language skills which includes speaking, translation and interpretation skills between Spanish and English.
- General ledger, inventory and account reconciliation experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and can provide detailed reporting using complex Excel spreadsheets and Access databases.
- Experience with integrated accounting software.
- Advanced working knowledge of accounting principles and methods, including the ability to report and interpret complex financial information.
Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® offers a competitive salary and benefit package, which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off, bonus program, and profit sharing plan. This position requires an executed confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement upon hire. Employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards.
For a complete job posting and more information about our company, please visit our website, www.fallcreeknursery.com. We look forward to hearing from you!