American Residential Communities (ARC) is a national property management company. We currently manage more than 200 communities in 22 states. Our team of more than 800 professionals is committed to creating and maintaining communities our residents are proud to call home. You’ll feel the same sense of pride when you join us as an Assistant Community Manager.
As a highly organized multi-tasker, we'll rely on you to provide comprehensive support in all aspects of community operations, including sales, leasing, inventory analysis, budgeting and reporting, property management, customer service, maintenance and administrative activities.
- Collect rents, utility bill assessments, and handle delinquent accounts
- Maintain necessary records of financial transactions for the community
- Ensure tenants are provided a clean, safe, and well maintained community
- Work with residents to ensure positive tenant and community relations
- Other duties, as assigned
- Related experience in an environment involving extensive resident and community relations preferred
- Excellent computer skills and strong customer focus
- Availability to work weekends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid state driver’s license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
American Residential Communities - 12 months ago
ARC is committed to providing a one-stop solution for your housing needs, all across the United States. We offer a quality community in whic...