Founded in 1977, Bayless operates two outpatient behavioral health clinics in Phoenix. Bayless specializes in creating individualized, client-centered programs serving children, adolescents, adults and senior citizens. Bayless is recognized as a leading resource for early childhood development initiatives as well as substance abuse and sexual behavior treatment programs. Bayless operates with the mission that people of all ages, ethnicities, and socio-economic levels deserve the best in behavioral health services.
Healthy Minds. Healthy Communities.™
The mission of Bayless is to help create the future of behavioral health in Arizona and beyond. We deliver professional care of exceptional quality to clients of all ages, ethnicities and circumstances. Our commitment is to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients through applying, or innovating, best therapeutic practices. Most important of all, we are dedicated to the well being of our clients and their communities, and to treating every individual - whether client, fellow-professional or employee - with the fullest respect and understanding.
Bilingual Clinic Manager
Supervisor: Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Director
Type of Employment: Full Time/Exempt
The Bilingual Clinic Manager oversees all day to day operations of the clinic in order to ensure a total quality patient experience. Areas under the clinical care manager include telephones, IT, appointments, registration, financial screening, payer verification, medical records, charge entry, and facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise administrative and front office staff
- Oversee day to day clinic operations
- Monitors staff timesheets and PTO requests
- Monitor client flow and address customer service operational concerns.
- Monitor and provide back up for reception desk coverage at South Clinic
- Serve as liaison between community providers.
- Participate in the selection, evaluation, and training of employee selection.
- Provide training as needed/directed
policy changes relevant to clinic operations.
- Conducts regular briefings with clinic staff, provides updates, reviews changes or clarifies
- Prepares and reviews monthly operation reports for the clinic.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure high quality, effective patient services.
grounds keeping, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Monitor functional effectiveness of building security measures including lighting, security systems and visual surveillance cameras.
- Monitor building environment control measures including heating, air conditioning, trash,
repairs and other building maintenance concerns.
- Monitor service contracts and report needs for aesthetic improvement, physical plant
- Provides supervision which is regular, reflective, and collaborative in nature.
- Addresses staff performance concerns directly and in a timely manner. Documents these concerns and related supervisory conversations appropriately.
- Documents supervision sessions according to required standards. Responds to quickly top staff concerns, notifying supervisor/director and human resources of any significant issues and changes.
Effective Team Player
- Communicates in a positive, respectful, and courteous manner.
- Practices active listening skills and uses partnering communication strategies to engage staff members in collaborative problem-solving process.
- Interacts with coworkers and the community to build productive and collaborative relationships to support the achievement of agency and program goals.
- Understands and maintains private and sensitive information within the confines of need-to-know parameters.
- Reviews email daily using various writing styles and formats to produce effective communication including a clear purpose and intent.
- Submits accurate and complete reports, forms, and other written information as required in accordance with department and program standards.
- Shares pertinent information with director, contractors, and team members regarding work progress, successes, barriers, concerns, and other areas that may have an impact on the department’s services or image, may affect relationships with key participating parties within the confines of need-to-know.
- Plans, coordinates, attends and participates in staff meetings in accordance with department standards and schedule. Supports the decisions of the director and members of the management team to staff, participants, and the community.
- Prepares and participates in supervision that is regular, reflective, and collaborative in nature.
- Recognizes the personal limits of competencies and expertise, seeks supervision and guidance accordingly.
- Maintains awareness of current professional information in the fields of activity, undertakes regular and ongoing efforts to maintain competencies in the skills used, and incorporates and demonstrates new knowledge and skills on the job.
- Maintains a reasonable level of awareness of current professional information in fields of activity and undertakes regular and ongoing efforts to maintain competence in the skills used.
- Notifies supervisor of crisis situations, unusual incidents, and/or on-going problems within appropriate timelines (including reports to Child Protective Services).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Adheres to the Bayless BHS Core Values and the Codes of Ethics.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion in setting daily priorities to complete tasks
- Accurately identifies areas of mastery and areas targeted for personal growth and development. Seeks assistance and guidance when needed.
- Incorporates constructive direction from supervisor to improve job performance.
- Accepts responsibility for the quality of job performance and makes changes as needed.
- Maintains awareness of current professional information in the fields of activity, undertakes regular and ongoing efforts to maintain competencies in the skills used and incorporates new knowledge and skills on the job.
- Shares pertinent information with supervisor/director about work progress, barriers, successes, concerns, and other issues that may have an impact on the department’s services.
1) Requires a bachelor’s degree in a mental health related field or bachelors degree in an unrelated field with 4 years experience in provision of mental health related services.
2) Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance coverage with at least the minimum state coverage, CPR and First Aid Certification, Arizona Fingerprint Clearance.
3) Bilingual English/Spanish fluency required.
JobHost - 2 years ago
Founded in 1977, Bayless operates two outpatient behavioral health clinics in Phoenix. Bayless specializes in creating individualized,...