Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Bilingual
Community Manager for a long-term opportunity in the Fox
Valley area. The Online Community Manager will act as
the external voice of the company and specific brands
while simultaneously acting as the voice of the
customers internally. The value lies in the community
manager serving as a hub and having the ability to
personally connect with the customers (humanize the
company), shepherd & provide feedback to many
departments internally (development, PR, marketing,
legal service, tech support, digital, etc).
The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing
single or multiple customer brands within a category,
and ensuring that internal & external customers receive
the best and most effective, integrated and efficient
Customer Experience available. The community manager
could be responsible to communicate with multimedia
communication channels when necessary including phone,
email, and live chat or mobile. The community manager
should be able to manage conversational calendars and
proactively engage with customers.
The Online Community Manager will implement the
Company’s Online Community Strategy, managing engagement
and interactivity with its audience, and fostering
community spirit. This role coordinates with the
internal Editorial and Marketing teams to support their
respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and
cultivating a strong community around the brand.
and presentations to expand services offered and
- Participate in new initiatives (i.e. social, global)
department revenue and profitability.
strategically opportunistic by continually evaluating
- Ensure that the company continues to remain
the company’s online marketing and outreach strategies,
including both tools presently being used and emerging
be using in order to have firsthand knowledge of all
- Participate within channels that the organization will
opportunities within each platform.
self-education; such sources can be online or event
- Have knowledge of influential resources for continual
interfacing/operations of own team and other Consumer
- Provide professional climate and
Services departments and functions.
maintenance of Consumer Services initiatives.
- Support senior staff in development, management, and
- Contributes in creating FAQs, responses.
- Partner with associate account lead(s) assigned to
development of brand-focused best practices.
- Interface with worldwide counterparts in the
Experience, and contact center and social media industry
- Keeps up to date on Consumer Service, Customer
trends and best practices.
in a relevant discipline (i.e; PR, journalism,
- Incumbent should hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably
communication, marketing or other relevant areas).
- Demonstrated equivalent ability and experience in the
expected in entering this position.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience is typically
To Apply please pre-qualify by clicking [Submit Resume]
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
or [Apply Now] and create a profile, or log in if you
are a return user. If you meet the qualifications of the
requirements above, you will be contacted with further
information regarding the next step in the process. You
can also Refer a Friend or E-mail the Job to a Friend.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits will be received upon meeting eligibility
Job Code : KS6470_CommunityManager
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...