The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for providing superior customer service for every customer that contacts the Entrust Energy Customer Care Center. The role consists of assisting customers with inquiries concerning account information, products and services that are offered by Entrust Energy. Required skills include being receptive, competent and analytical to resolve customer-related questions and issues. The ideal candidate will be able to interact effectively with customers while providing a positive experience.
The individual will report to the Team Lead.
- Answer high volume of incoming customer calls within a call center environment while utilizing multiple databases and resources
- Residential and commercial account inquiries include but not limited to: general billing, product description, service inquiry, payment processing, negotiation of extensions and deferred payment plans, add/remove market holds, process move-in, move-out, transfer of service, and switch transactions, high bill inquiries, conservation discussions, and other transactions
- Report power outages to transmission and Distribution Utilities (TDUs)
- Analyze customer accounts, determine appropriate resolution and provide customer callbacks as necessary
- Process returned mail, faxes, email requests, correspondence and other customer support duties may be required
- Patiently resolve issues and complaints courteously when faced with challenging customers
- Meet or surpasses Company goals related to service level agreements (SLA), average handle time (AHT), average hold time, after call work (ACW), scheduled adherence (ADH), error rate, quality assurance (QA), first call resolution (FCR), customer satisfaction, customer effort, commodity and non-commodity sales
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, services, systems, tools and processes
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of six months experience working with a Retail Electric Provider (REP), recent experience preferred
- General understanding of the Texas deregulated electricity market
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to adapt and communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to effectively handle escalated customer issues/concerns to prevent complaints
- Experience using telephone equipment, computers and various other software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced call center environment
- Ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail and flexible to constant change
- Must be coachable and receptive to feedback/constructive criticism
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Ability to work for 8 or more hours in a seated position typing on a computer and taking incoming and/or making outbound phone calls
- Committed to ethics, confidentiality, and Entrust Energy's core values
- Have the ability to accept new challenges that come with the ever-changing deregulated electricity market
- Able to function in a highly structured environment
- Genuine desire to help customers/prospects with their needs
No phone, fax, or email inquiries from external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
- Strong drive and exceptional work ethic
- Motivated by performance
- Strong focus on the success of the company
Entrust Energy is a privately-owned retail electricity provider dedicated to serving residential homeowners
across Texas who are seeking competitive rates and excellent customer service. Our Customer Care Center is
located in Texas, where our customers live, and our friendly Customer Care Associates provide personalized
assistance, reinforcing our commitment to upholding the highest of standards in customer service.
At Entrust Energy, we believe different is a good thing. We are dedicated to offering an alternative to business
as usual with a new and different experience for residential electricity customers. Our mission is to change how
business is done by providing a positive customer experience every time. Our unique customer-centric approach
is based on transparency, honesty and integrity.
Choosing an energy provider is a serious decision, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Entrust Energy offers
several competitive, straightforward pricing plans without hidden or unnecessary fees: there is no fee to sign-up
with us, no online payment fee, no monthly customer service fee and no fee to call and speak with an agent.
Entrust Energy is made up of good people with good intentions. Our leadership team has more than 150 years of
combined experience in the retail energy industry and the breadth of knowledge required to understand our
customers’ needs and provide quality, reliable service.
In order to be successful – in every sense of the word – we must have satisfied customers, employees and
partners. So, we focus on what existing electricity providers do well and what needs improvement. We’ve been
there and we understand the challenges. To truly make a difference, we needed to start from scratch. And so,
Entrust Energy was born.
At Entrust Energy, our employees are dedicated to our customer-centric business model, acquiring loyal customers with our competitive...