Looking to turn a job into a career, while delivering superior customer service?!
Every day, our Customer Service Representatives at Cricket provide customer service in a fun, energetic environment, ensuring that our customer experience is nothing short of excellent.
Our Customer Service Representatives:
- Are positive, patient, persistent and passionate about satisfied customers
- Provide outstanding customer service, striving to retain and gain customers
- Process payments accurately and resolve customer issues
- Participate in outside sales events or promotions
- Work flexible hours, overtime, weekends and holidays at various locations
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance and help create a positive working environment.
- 1 year retail experience in customer service
- 1 year of cash handling experience, including cash drawer reconciliation
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of phone etiquette experience
- Bilingual speaking and writing skills in Spanish
- Strong written, verbal persuasion (soft sales) and interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years of college education
Medical, Dental and Vision
Domestic Partner Coverage
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Dependent Life
Company Paid Disability
3 Weeks Vacation
Jury Duty Pay
Travel Accident Insurance
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Group Auto & Home Insurance Discount
Discounted Phones & Service for Immediate Family
Cricket Communications, a subsidiary of Leap Wireless, is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving approximately 6 million customers. Cricket offers nationwide wireless voice and mobile data services over high-quality, all-digital wireless networks. Cricket's innovative products and services, including the award-winning Muve Music® - the first music service designed for a wireless phone, are available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com
We are looking for employees with proven competency in their respective fields, who enjoy taking the initiative, and are comfortable in a fast-paced, team-based environment. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which incorporates both short- and long-term compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling. To learn more about career opportunities at Cricket please visit www.leapwireless.com/careers
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Leap Wireless - 19 months ago