Bilingual Customer Service
Seven Corners provides medical insurance to corporations, international travelers, expatriates, students, overseas visitors, immigrants and global citizens. With expertise and efficiency, we serve clients in over one hundred countries throughout the world.
Seven Corners, Inc . is one of the industry's most experienced international travel health insurance and trip cancellation insurance providers. Since 1993, we have served U.S. citizens traveling abroad and foreign nationals visiting the United States. In addition to individuals and groups, we also provide insurance programs, benefit management and health care administration to government agencies and corporate employers. We currently have openings for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives in our International Assist Department.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative-International Assist
Basic Function: To receive and process phone inquiries in regards to policy benefits, claims status and International Assistance. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a combination of outstanding customer service skills along with effective bilingual skills.
- Answer phone calls from policyholders, medical providers and agents, all over the world, who have inquiries on their policies, patients and/or customers.
- Explain/help customer, understand the policy limitations and benefits, as well as detailed explanations on why claims have been denied or why they have been paid at a certain percentage.
- Log in calls, note the system with details on why the reason for the call if there's an inquiry sent an e-mail to claims department and also noted the system.
- When customers call and they need additional information, provide it to them either by fax, mail, e-mail or if they have internet access take them step by step on the website where they can find the information themselves.
- Return calls from customers who have left me a message with their inquiries. If unable to help the caller, due to the type of policy they have, direct them to the right person or agency.
- Input new International Providers' information into the system.
- Must be available to work weekends and overnight hours.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Computer literate and excellent keyboard skills
- Effective Planning and Organization skills
- Superior Bilingual skills (other than Spanish)
- Exceptional Communication abilities
Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service or related positions
College Graduate or equivalent preferred
SEVEN CORNERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Seven Corners - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1993, Seven Corners has provided medical insurance to corporations, international travelers, expatriates, students, overseas visitors,...