Imagine a career working with one of the top research institutions in the world, where you would be an integral part of accomplishing the organization’s mission to improve the human condition in over 40 countries. A Data Collection Interviewer (DCI) will conduct a wide variety of telephone interviews to obtain critical research data from survey participants. Work location will be in a call center work environment located in North Raleigh.
A Part-Time Bilingual Data Collection Interviewer (DCI) you will have the opportunity to create a flexible work schedule. A minimum of twenty hours per week which will includes one eight hour required shift on the weekend.
Flexible Evening/Weekend Schedule Options:
Monday-Thursday: 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. or Sunday 1:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
A Full-Time Bilingual Data Collection Interviewer (DCI) will work Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Interview survey participants by telephone for a variety of projects
- Communicate to participants the importance of the survey and why their participation is valuable
- Follow a scripted questionnaire verbatim to collect research data
- Enter responses accurately into a computer system while speaking with participants
- Attempt to convert participants who have previously opted not to participate in a particular survey
- Attend all mandatory training sessions related to surveys
- Maintain quality standards for data collection
- HS Diploma or GED required, post-secondary education preferred
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Proven work history in customer service or call center environment
- Effective telephone interviewing etiquette, inflection and communication skills
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with supervisors and co-workers
- Perform data entry tasks while speaking on the phone
- Type at least 25 words per minute, with 95% accuracy
- The Part-Time Bilingual DCI position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in impacting the human conditions around the world.