CYRACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC.
CyraCom International is recognized as the 2nd largest provider of Over-the-Phone Interpretation in the world by research firm Common Sense Advisory. With centers located in Tucson, Phoenix, and Las Cruces, NM, CyraCom has developed into one of the largest and most innovative language services companies in the United States. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in 2011, CyraCom, LLC, was awarded an exclusive endorsement from the American Hospital Association for its interpretation solutions.
BILINGUAL SPANISH ENGLISH SUPERVISOR
The Spanish Interpreter Services Supervisor is directly responsible for the overall operation, coordination, and continual improvement of the interpreters at the call center. Reporting to the Call Center Manager, the Interpreter Services Supervisor plays a crucial and sensitive role in the function of CyraCom International, Inc. The Interpreter Services Supervisor must have and maintain a high level of skill, proficiency, and professionalism in interpreting. Due to the sensitive nature of much of the information processed by this position, a high degree of integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise Interpreter staff
- Perform staff scheduling function and report staffing issues to Call Center Manager and Human Resources
- Perform all functions required of a Medical Interpreter and Non-Medical Interpreter
- Assist in the interview and qualification process for new interpreter candidates
- Coach and mentor Interpreters
- Develop continual programs and processes to improve Interpreters
- Train new Interpreters, in conjunction with Testing & Training Department
- Perform regular functional analysis of the department for performance improvement and efficiency
- Conduct regular monitoring of Interpreter calls
- Document, track and report all call monitoring activity to Call Center Manager
- Create and conduct performance evaluations of Interpreters
- Communicate directly with all departments regarding Client issues and resolutions
- Create a challenging and professional work environment consistent with CyraCom’s corporate mission and objectives
- Assist the Call Center Manager with special projects
- Occasional travel to corporate office
Ability to organize and plan work adhering to priorities and deadlines; ability to prioritize and delegate multiple work projects; strong attention to detail; excellent two-way communication, judgment, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills; ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities; ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations; excellent presentation skills and ability to favorably represent the company. Ability to communicate effectively with all clients. Basic understanding of linguistics and different cultures. Basic understanding of interpretation protocol and code of ethics. Good computer skills with experience in Microsoft office.
Education/Training : Degree in business or related field preferred
Fluent bi-lingual speaker, Spanish Required
Equivalent combinations of education or experience will be considered
Experience : Two years of experience in a supervisory or managerial position preferred.
Work Location : Interpreter Center/ Phoenix . Position requires periodic on-call by cell phone standby status.
CyraCom International, Inc.’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind. Cyracom International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. CyraCom International, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.
Last day to submit your application is Friday June 21, 2012.
Posting will be closing Friday June 21, 2013 by 4:00PM
CyraCom International Inc. - 19 months ago