About the job:
We are looking for Bilingual IT Help Desk Specialists who have experience supporting, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, hardware and peripherals. The ideal candidates will have their A+ certification, experience working in a call center with a ticketing system, Microsoft Office, and 1-3 years of experience. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Resolve calls that have been escalated in the Call Tracking system and assume primary responsibility for client's Workstation support
- Provide remote Workstation support services while also providing expertise on support services when requested by peers and clients
- 1-5 years of experience in a Helpdesk support role
- A+ Certification highly preferred
- MUST have RECENT experience with Windows XP & 7, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong communication, organization and planning, work ethic, client facing and interpersonal skills.
What the Environment is like:
This is a fast pace corporate work environment. Individuals are normally able to dress business casual. In this environment there will be a lot of customer service needed along with the fast-pace challenging setting. Will be times where this person will need to translate technical terms into non-technical language. This individual will be a part of a team, but in some circumstances will be required to work independently.
Start Date : ASAP
Locations: Dallas, TX
Hours : All shifts available
Pay Rate: $15/hr
JobServe USA - 13 months ago