Qualifications/ Ideal candidate profile:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via phone calls and emails.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with sales managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and upselling special promotions.
- Communicating with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Other duties as directed by the District Manager or Sales Manager
- Identify and investigate customer requirements and provide solutions to meet their needs.
- Partner with outside sales managers to help drives sales and improved customer service.
- Proactive out bound calling to sales leads in order to develop customer base.
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment (e.g. Manufacturing, B2B environment etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop face to face sales techniques
- Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Excellent administrative skills
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business.
- An ability to assimilate and practice key account management principles
- College graduate in business preferred but not essential
- Intermediate math skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office with the ability to type 40 WPM
- Fluent in Spanish
McNichols - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard