Are you a go-getter ready for a new career? Are you ready to take your paycheck into your own hands? Then we have a job for you! In this role, BH is seeking a self-motivated individual who is ready to make a difference in our customer’s lives. In this critical role, you will serve as the primary point of contact for prospective residents seeking a new home and provide exceptional customer service to the community’s existing residents. If you love meeting new people, and have a great personality, then we want to talk to you!
Essential Job Duties:
- Hiring TWO (2) Leasing Consultants!
- Industry Experience Required!
- Must be Bilingual!
Skills and Experience:
- Maintain a professional appearance to create a great living experience for residents and prospects
- Lease apartments home in the community to new prospective residents
- Take resident/prospect phone calls and emails
- Conducting tours of the community, and following up on all sales leads
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the property, community and competitors
- Assist with marketing strategies to generate traffic
- Participate in the property’s resident retention events and activities
- Inspect apartments prior to the resident’s scheduled move-in date
- Complete all required documentation and help maintain resident and property files
- A minimum of one year customer service experience preferred
- Ability to learn and institute industry standards
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
BH offers its employees the following benefits:
About BH Management:
- A generous hourly salary
- Commissions on new leases and renewals
- An excellent training program with opportunities for advancement
- Optional medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
With more than 150 communities and 1,100 employees in 18 states, BH Management Services is one of the 25 largest management companies in the United States. We strive to provide the highest quality living environment at our communities in order to retain satisfied residents, and we do this through hiring creative, motivated and talented team members and growing those team members by providing opportunities for advancement through continuous training and mentoring .