Center for Conflict Resolution
Position Available: MANAGER OF MEDIATION SERVICES
Looking for an opportunity to enter into the field of mediation? Want to receive mediation training and gain dispute resolution experience? Join our team-oriented, friendly and professional staff at the Center for Conflict Resolution and get a head start in the world of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
The Organization : The Center for Conflict Resolution (CCR) is an independent, not-for-profit organization, whose funding comes from public and private sources. CCR provides mediation services to the Chicago area, focusing on people of limited means, nonprofits, and institutions supporting the public and community interest. CCR's programs are run by a staff of twelve and more than 120 volunteer mediators. For more information about the organization, see www.ccrchicago.org
Position Responsibilities :
Qualifications : The qualified candidate must:
- Coordinate mediation sessions at CCR's office and at various court programs.
- Schedule mediation sessions and mediators.
- Maintain case records.
- Supervise and monitor mediator performance.
- Manage CCR's various mediation programs including the following: Juvenile Court of Cook County, Daley Center, Rolling Meadows, Markham, Bridgeview, Skokie and Maywood Courthouses.
- Mediate periodically at the above-described sites upon successful approval through CCR's 40-hour mediation training.
Hours, Benefits, and Salary : This is a full-time position with medical, dental, and life insurance benefits, and a 401(k) plan available. Starting salary $35,000.
- Be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently;
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Have ready access to a car;
- Have seasoned computer skills;
- Have a bachelor's degree;
- Spanish fluency required.
NO PHONE INQUIRIES .
Deadline to Apply : A pplications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until a candidate is hired.
CCR is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
idealist.org - 23 months ago