Bilingual Senior Buyer
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to influence and advance their careers with top clients in Eastern North Carolina! We-re currently hiring for a Bilingual Senior Buyer and would enjoy the opportunity to connect with you!
Candidates who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply immediately!
- 3-5 years experience in procurement or supply chain management preferred.
- BA or BS in business related field preferred
- MUST BE ABLE to read, write, and fluently speak Spanish
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work independently with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, international team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting strict timelines
- Any of the above requirements/qualifications may be waived for the successful candidate.
- Coordinates and leads sourcing activities in Mexico/NAFTA
- Supports supplier development activities in US and Mexico.
- Ensures implementation of sourcing projects in Mexico/NAFTA.
- Establishes a supply base in the assigned commodity (direct ESN-s, capital equipment, indirect, or project) categories which meet the established criteria for cost, service, quantity and production requirements.
- Coordinates Program 500+ for Production Material in US incl. ESN responsibility.
- Leads buyer function for commodities for North America / NAFTA.
- Ensures open and direct communications with supplier regarding cost, quality, and delivery expectations.
- Negotiates and documents contractual agreements to support purchasing activities according to company guidelines.
- Maintains SAP data; issues Purchase Orders and Schedule Agreements; maintains pricing, incoterms, and any other data which affects cost, quality, and delivery.
- Provides regular -feedback- to suppliers regarding performance.
- Develops relationship with Global Purchasing Network to take advantage of strategies and global initiatives.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
About Kelly Services ®
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, and life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid service bonus and holidays
- Portable 401(k) plans
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...