Coordinate, participate in and supervise branch office operations. Ensure staff promotes TCF as a full service bank, maintaining expected standards of customer service.
Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- High school degree/GED or equivalent
- One year experience as teller or banking sales representative
- Interpret and communicate company policy and procedures to ensure consistent implementation
- Provide work direction to staff and coordinate schedules.
- Maintain security measures and vault requirements established by management
- Provide feedback to management in regard to all activities during the scheduled shift
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide work direction
- Strong organizational skills
About TCF Bank
TCF Bank is affiliated with TCF Financial Corporation, a financial holding corporation based in Minnesota. We have banking offices in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota.
Our goal is to be the most convenient bank in the markets we serve. We are looking for employees who value honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, and putting The Customer First. If you have those traits, we invite you to apply at TCF Bank.
TCF Bank encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), life insurance, and paid time off. In addition, TCF Bank also offers health care/dependent care spending accounts, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and an employee referral reward program.
US-Wisconsin-West Milwaukee-1441 Miller Park Way
Dec 12, 2011
TCF Bank - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
TCF Financial is the holding company for TCF National Bank, which offers retail and small-business services through more than 430 locations....