Obtains debt payments by notifying customers of delinquent status; developing solutions to obtain payments; documenting actions.
Skills/Qualifications: 6 Months Collections Experience, Skip Tracing, Excellent Phone Skills, Organization, Financial Software, Financial Skills, Informing Others, Resolving Conflict, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Data Entry/Computer Skills
- Plans collections by receiving and analyzing delinquency reports; determining appropriate action.
- Notifies customers of delinquent status by verifying status; sending notification.
- Collects accounts by discussing situation with customer; obtaining payment; developing a solution.
- Maintains account payments by monitoring payments; following-up to obtain payments.
- Refers accounts for additional legal action by forwarding account status and information.
- Documents collection actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with regulatory requirements.
- Provides management control information by recording and summarizing collection data and trends.
- Monday - Friday scheduling, no weekends or holidays!
- Excellent benefits provided for all employees.
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...