An exciting, fast-paced position exists in our organization for the right individual. This critical role will possess the following responsibilities.
Drive improvement in Bill of Materials (BOMs) accuracy
Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with appropriate targets
Manage and update BOMs
Possess the necessary paper machine/technical knowledge necessary to enter Bill of Materials (BOMs)
Redefine and update the process for creating Bill of Materials (BOMs)
Form and lead task forces and ongoing teams focused on Bill of Materials improvements
A four year degree in business or management. Prior Bill of Materials related experience in a manufacturing environment. A track record of proven performance / consistently meeting objectives.
4 to 6 years of experience in the following areas is strongly desired :
- Exercise personal leadership to provide an environment that puts a priority on providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Exercise personal leadership to motivate employees in his or her area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across organizations.
- Analyze data – including the ability to develop reporting processes and documents.
- Attend to detail in tasks and projects.
- Manage multiple priorities and competing interests.
- Understand broader business processes and impacts.
- Lead by example and leads others to challenge the current methods and implement new processes as necessary.
- Documented experience with Oracle.
- Prior supervisory experience is beneficial.
Neenah Paper, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard