Under the direct supervision of a Billing Manager, the Biller I will coordinate with Project Accountant on project invoicing, including responsibility for Unbilled and AR on various projects, and project accounting document control. Working out of our Shared Services Center in Lancaster, PA, the principal duties are as follows:
- May assist on a very large project or be responsible for multiple simple projects.
- Create invoices in PB's Oracle-based Information System (PBIS) and Client-ready Excel versions.
- Collect, review and assemble backup for invoices as needed.
- Assemble, copy and mail (or deliver) invoices as coordinated with the Project Accountant.
- Revise invoices as needed in coordination with the Project Accountant.
- Perform routine collection of unpaid invoices
- Update cash forecasting in PBIS.
- Perform other duties as assigned commensurate with needs and capabilities.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three years experience.
- A strong understanding of basic accounting principles, proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and experience with accounting software preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and phone skills.
After converting the US, Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) is spreading its gospel around the world. A leading transportation engineering firm, the...