Under supervision of the Senior Biller and Billing Supervisor of Hospital Services, responsible for all aspects of maintaining the activities necessary for billing Hospital Charges within the unit's assigned financial classes. Maintain optimum cash flow for The Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital and O'Connor Hospital. Assist and serve as a resource for training, quality control, as well as assisting with leadership for the unit.
- High School graduation is required
- At least one year in medical billing
- Work requires prolonged periods of concentration working at a computer station reviewing accounts and financial reports
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to assist in the lifting of storage boxes, up to 40 lbs
Bassett Healthcare - 22 months ago