Compensation: $27,000 - $30,000/Year
Vital Records Control, Inc., a Memphis, TN. based company seeks a Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable Administrator with 2 years recent billing / accounts receivable experience. The Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for all billing functions, ensuring that all billing is accurate and is completed in a timely fashion in accordance with company and customer standards. This position is also responsible for accounts receivable related administrative functions, including contacting delinquent customers via phone and email to secure payment, reviewing account histories with customers, and posting payments, credit memos, and adjustments. Daily duties include heavy phone activity and computer use, as well as filing and faxing of customer invoices and information.
- Performing collection calls and emails while maintaining good client relationships.
- Collaborate with other accounts receivable personnel on collection efforts.
- Receiving payments, and posting payments, credits and adjustments into computer-based A/R system, including credit card transactions.
- Produce and maintain A/R balance and month –end reports.
- Ensure that all billing information is accurate and up to date and that all functions associated with billing are completed accurately prior to posting billing on a monthly basis.
- Research customer account discrepancies.
- Research and distribute customer invoices and statements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching Program
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
Vital Records Control, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply directly at vitalrecordscontrol.com under the careers section. This job is based in Memphis, TN.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good analytical skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully via phone, email and fax.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze aging A/R schedules.
- Ability to pass a background check which includes criminal, credit and MVR.