The role will provide general administrative assistance and support to the Billing & Collections department. This is a temporary, 3-month position to provide coverage for a colleague's leave of absence.
- Prepare follow-up correspondence to clients
- Enter notes in GPMS documenting collection efforts as well as any e-billing payment notifications received daily.
- Prepare, format spreadsheets and generate ad-hoc reports
- Assist in cash receipts reconciliation for unidentified payments and pulling back-up files
- Track, log and maintain e-billing invoices for intermediary processing fees
- Generate and distribute Partner Inventory reports, which reflects their Accounts Receivable and Unbilled time.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Six months previous experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to compose general correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of contact.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities. Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong MS Office and database skills
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, with 35 offices in 25 countries and some 3,400 legal advisers. A single partnership, the firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the four key markets of the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and in the six core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; and litigation and dispute resolution.
It has been and continues to be the Firm’s policy to provide equal opportunity and equal terms and conditions of employment to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, pregnancy, disability, or any other status protected by law.
If you have any difficulty using our online system, please contact Clifford Chance's Human Resources Department regarding your interest in applying for employment.
Clifford Chance LLP - 19 months ago