- Supports all aspects of customer billing. Drives accurate and timely invoicing. Supports internal sales and external customer community on billing related matters from deal planning to post-installation invoicing.
- Individual contributor role that resolves billing related issues to ensure invoices are generated in an accurate and timely manner. Utilizes various business applications to analyze invoice errors and perform appropriate research to determine root cause(s) and implement actions to facilitate corrections and prevent future re-occurrences. Works collaboratively and communicates clearly with all internal value chain partners and external customers.
- Read and comprehend departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Xerox policies and procedures in daily activities
- Researches & resolved billing issues in a timely manner
- Maintain customer records in accordance with Xerox policies and procedures ensuring accuracy of all records.
- Answers all customer and employee inquiries regarding invoices; resolves invoice discrepancies within departmental level of service (LOS)
- Tracks and manages all billing requests
- Identifies and recommends improvements to billing systems, policies & procedures
- Assists with / leads special projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum Customer Service experience in an administrative environment (originations, billing, inquiry or call center, collections).
Minimum Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills. Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, value chain partners and team members
Minimum Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Specifically (add role related specifics)
Preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Effectively handle conflict situations including ability and willingness to be flexible when working with others.
Preferred Able to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities, and negotiate resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
Preferred Able to logically examine and interpret information from different sources to develop a course of action and implementation with customer concurrence.
Preferred Communication skills - ability to convey information clearly to peers, supervisors, customers.
Preferred Effective multi-tasking skills.
Preferred Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills.
Preferred Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
Additional Role Requirements:
Ability to work overtime and some weekend hours as needed
Xerox - 22 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...