Why is AppNexus a great place to work? Because there’s no better place to surround yourself with passionate, brilliant people and experienced entrepreneurs focused on empowering and engaging their teams to create a remarkable work environment. At AppNexus all employees are partners of the company’s success, and their opinions and suggestions are highly valued. We’re looking for a talented, intellectually curious, ambitious, team-player who has the tenacity to deliver results and takes initiative to join our Finance Team as a Billing Analyst.
About the Finance Team:
We are the team that literally keeps the lights on at AppNexus. We measure and report the drivers for revenue and cost, devise our tax strategy, design our capital structure, manage treasury and foreign exchange transactions, conduct financial planning and analysis through advanced use of statistical and data-mining techniques, evaluate mergers and acquisition, and assist with a variety of other special projects. We are a diverse team of mathematicians, accountants, and engineers, and we are devoted to dealing with many intellectual challenges. Our responsibilities continue to evolve due to the rapid growth of the company, which provides tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. You’ll be interacting with many aspects of the company including Sales, Operations, R&D, HR, and Legal, as well as management at all levels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sending invoices to customers for payment
- Researching uncertain invoice amounts
- Creating custom invoices for multi-entity recipients and coordinating new invoice format requests with Sales Ops
- Applying payments to invoices within accounting system and reaching out to customers with uncertain account applications
- Resolve billing records and summarize income projections
- Provide audit support relating to revenue and billing
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance
- 1+ years of relevant accounting/billing experience
- Strong analytical expertise
- Ability to work independently and execute firm deadlines
- Managing numerous tasks and maintaining organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized team player
- Proficiency with MS Office, mainly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint (Infor/Sun experience a plus)
- Experience in the Technology and/or Marketing Industry is a large plus, especially AdTech
AppNexus - 18 months ago
AppNexus is a world-class ad technology company, and one of the hottest young companies in New York City (Silicon Alley Insider, amNY). Our...