The successful candidate will work within the Billing team under Corporate IT. Provide ICOMS support and assist with the facilitation of ICOMS related projects.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of cable television, telephony and high speed data products, services, and operations.
• Collaborate with other teams, corporate and regional; to leverage development across all supported business functions.
• Use a strategic, analytical mind-set and learned abilities to execute on strategy that is proactive vs. reactive.
• Work with Corporate and Regional teams to support their initiatives.
• Continuously maintain a high accuracy rate with close attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Must possess excellent creative, analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Should have high energy and possess courage, creativity and perseverance, and express and execute the appropriate sense of urgency.
• Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines.
• Knowledge of ICOMS billing platform
• Support Suddenlink key initiatives
• Special Project participation.
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, CIS, or related field, or equivalent experience, required
• Possess extensive knowledge and experience with the ICOMS Billing System =
• Skilled in the definition and creation of test cases, auditing, and quality control.
• Knowledge of project management industry best practices.
• Knowledge and experience with ACCESS query, SQL, and AS400 query
• Microsoft Office suite of products
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
• Ability to handle and manage multiple projects and tasks
• Accept and promote change with a positive attitude
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to use computer and software applications
• Must be available for on call and after hours work as needed
Suddenlink Communications offers all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status.
Suddenlink - 9 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...