Provide ICOMS support to system. Ensure integrity of ICOMS database by managing ICOMS House files, customer file and AS-400 Security. Assists with the facilitation of ICOMS related projects for system as needed. Coordinates bill inserts, messaging and billing schemes. Act as liaison between system and corporate relating to ICOMS issues. Provides assistance with campaigns, courtesy account support and answers phone as needed.
Log and answer inquiries regarding ICOMS issues, resolving directly or escalating as appropriate.
Troubleshoots ICOMS issues and reports unresolved cases to corporate on 3rd party vendors including but not limited to billing vendor (Convergys) , billing statement vendor (CSG) and other team members
Performs quality control measures on a variety of billing system functions to ensure integrity of ICOMS database
Coordinates ICOMS projects, including rate changes, system parameters changes and new functionality as required
Understands and processes House File Maintenance including auditing, commercial business support, serviceability and house file additions
Maintains AS-400 security parameters
Duties in ICOMS include, but are not limited to the following:
• System Parameters (view only access)
• Bill Messages/Inserts (WEST Region, NCA)
• Bill verification (WEST Region, NCA)
• Special Projects
• Matrix review
• Rate Master review
• Tax Maintenance review
• System Support
• ICOMS Security Administration
• Employee File Maintenance
• Channel Lineup Maintenance
• House File Maintenance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience with, Microsoft Office, AS/400 query and writing macros is preferred (not required).
• 2 years ICOMS experience preferred
• Ability to work extended hours when needed (nights and/or weekends) and on-call.
• Ability to self-start and to work with little supervision.
• Ability to perform assigned tasks with high accuracy rate and close attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate professionally both orally and in written form to internal team members, internal customers and external vendors.
• Ability to make sound judgments in a manner consistent with job functions.
• Must be able to perform effectively in a team environment, as well as high-level of initiative required
• Ability to operate assigned equipment (phone, computer)
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
• Excellent customer service and support skills
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...