Southeastern Data Corp is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Software Support & Implementation team.
The software support and implementation specialists provide both phone based and on-site customer support activities for our billing and accounting applications which include:
- Problem identification, research and resolution over the phone & email
- Developing work orders to meet customer’s needs or to address software bugs.
- Researching customer’s current software capabilities
- Evaluating customer’s current business processes
- Software implementations at customer sites
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer support or similar role.
- Experience in accounting & billing funtions strongly preferred.
- Experience in software implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- May require travel (50%)
- Experience in the utility industry (accounting & billing strongly preferred)
- Experience using UPN Software.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!