Location: LaPorte, Texas
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for an entry level clerical person for this p ermanent part time position , working 5 to 6 hours per day, to perform a variety of administrative functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assignment of accounting codes to documents;
Prepare data transactions and process invoices;
Input data into computer system, spreadsheets, or data bases;
Maintain documentation for compliance to policies and procedures.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Understanding of basic math and the ability to read, write and comprehend written and verbal English.
Some knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
Exposure to office equipment such as personal computers, copiers, calculators, fax machines, etc. preferred.
Accurately type more than 40wpm.
PC skills and knowledge of MS Office programs preferred.
Oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and good telephone etiquette.
Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues.
Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Entry level compensation.
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
- Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term
HOW TO APPLY:
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching.
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
To be considered for this position, apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center at www.totalsafety.com .
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY NON-SOLICITED RECRUITING SOURCES
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 18 months ago