Processes billing for all customer orders in the PRISM system.
Location: New York (Melville, Long Island)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reads computer files to gather records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
• Invoicing orders in the PRISM system for all brands.
• Attaches appropriate paperwork with purchase order prior to filing.
• Filing invoices and maintaining invoices for all brands.
• Enters information into computer and computes amounts due, less discounts or promotions.
• Prepares credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise. Prepares credit forms for customers.
• Posts transactions to computer files.
• High school diploma or general education degree.
• Two years of previous billing experience.
• Two years experience data entry, AS400 experience preferred.
• Good knowledge of discounts and terms.
• Strong analytical, communication and PC application skills
You may apply for this position by clicking on the Submit button below. Please include salary history. No phone calls, please.
Drug Free Workplace
Hain Celestial Group
- 2 years ago - save job