Founded 40 years ago as an electrical contracting firm with just a handful of employees, Spencer Technologies has grown to more than 250 employees and five offices serving the technology needs of hundreds of leading retailers and other multi-site organizations throughout the United States and Canada. Today, Spencer Technologies sets the standard for experience, technical expertise, unparalleled customer service and absolute reliability.
We are currently seeking a Billing and Payables Assistant who will work with our Service Team to assist Spencer customers and technicians to ensure all incidents/requests are resolved in a professional and courteous manner. Using the various tools available, the Assistant will track and follow up to ensure resolution, and document any and all steps within the process. This position will require a dynamic person with excellent data-entry skills, as well as excellent customer service capabilities. Spencer Technologies services some of the top retail and multi-store organizations in the country and strives to provide unparalleled service and support.
• Review service tickets to ensure all information including labor, travel, troubleshooting steps and materials, have been logged correctly.
• Track and follow up with technicians who have not checked in or out.
• Clearly document work expected and completed by remote field resources.
• Follow up with clients on the status of open tickets.
• Work closely with peers and cross functional teams to drive resolution while providing excellent customer service to all.
• Review and coordinate the preparation of reports, papers, and presentations for management.
• Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally.
• Review and approve payables requests from subcontractors.
• Assist in the preparation of Service invoices to clients.
• Minimum 2 years billing and/or customer service experience in a fast-paced business environment.
• Excellent Working Knowledge of Microsoft Business Applications (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Excellent customer service skills and comfortable with remote/telephone support functions.
• Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
• Able to work in both team environments and as an individual contributor.
• Able to sit for extended periods at a keyboard to enter information, answer the phone and read displays.
• Available to work various shifts as needed for coverage.
Spencer Technologies - 19 months ago
Since establishing in 1972, Spencer Technologies has grown to more than 225 employees and 135 technicians with five locations throughout the...