Job Order 15083
International Law Firm seeing a billing assistant for their Midtown Manhattan location.
Billing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the billing team with the daily preparation and processing client billing.
- Review time entries for bill-able hours
- Following up with timekeepers on adjustments to time entries
- Preparing client disbursements
- Processing bills in Elite System
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or business-related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a professional firm preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility for overtime.
- Strong verbal, written, creative and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Elite Enterprise.
- Law firm experience a plus.