Associate will identify, sort, and assign all paperwork and cash items in the department by region. Accuracy and understanding of information, as well as expedient processing is vital as it directly affects our customers and the department performance though workflow processing.
1. Associate will open incoming mail and sort and assign work to the staff. Each item assigned to staff will be keyed into the Billing Inquiry Tracking System (BITS) before being handed out to billing associates. Returned work will be closed out of BITS and filed where necessary.
2. Associate will also key into cash tracking and assign cash items to expeditors region specific.
3. Associate will also be responsible for working on special projects and assignments when needed.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Organizational and time management skills are also required.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Experience within a successful Receivable Operation, and Customer Service experience desirable.
Must be proficient in the use of a PC as well as a complete understanding of Excel, Word and a working knowledge of Access, and DIAD is helpful.
Alpha Numeric testing – 6,000 GKPH required / 7,000 GKPH preferred
Typing test – 35 WPM required / 45 WPM preferred
Combined score of 90% preferred on proofing tests
MS Word/Excel – intermediate level required
hibu - 17 months ago