Associate will identify, sort, and assign all paperwork and cash items in the department by region. Accuracy and understanding of information, as well as expedient processing is vital as it directly affects our customers and the department performance though workflow processing.
1. Associate will open incoming mail and sort and assign work to the staff. Each item assigned to staff will be keyed into the Billing Tracking System before being handed out to billing associates.
2. Associate will also handle assigning out the electronic discrepancies submitted by the various departments.
3. Associate will handle scanning all transmittals and other correspondence that come into the department.
4. Associate will manage the various mailboxes and assign the work out to the appropriate people with in the Billing Department.
5. Associate will receive calls from customers, other departments and sales to take payments and answer general inquires related to billings on customer accounts.
6. Associate will also be responsible for working on special projects and assignments when needed.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Experience within a successful Receivable Operation, and Customer Service experience desirable.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Organizational and time management skills are also required.
-Must be proficient in the use of a PC as well as a complete understanding of Excel, Word and a working knowledge of Access, and DIAD is helpful.
Alpha Numeric testing – 6,000 GKPH required / 7,000 GKPH preferred
Typing test – 45 WPM required / 55 WPM preferred
Combined score of 90% preferred on proofing tests
MS Word/Excel – intermediate level required
hibu - 16 months ago