Medical Management Professionals (MMP) is a dynamic, growth-oriented company that partners with hospital-based physician practices to provide billing and customized practice management services. Founded in 1993, MMP serves more than 3,500 physicians across the nation and maintains the highest client retention rate in the industry through their commitment to retain and develop qualified, quality professionals. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, MMP has more than 50 offices and 1,500 employees nationwide. MMP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBIZ , Inc.
MMP has an immediate opening for a Billing Associate to join our Flint, MI Service Center Team. Primary responsibilities for this position will include: entering of patient demographics/insurance info/charges, posting of insurance/patient payments/adjustments, following up on accounts receivables, answering phone calls, processing correspondence, appealing denied claims, researching credit balances, reviewing/coding of charges and assisting with projects as needed.
If you are interested in joining a growing company dedicated to providing outstanding quality service to our physician clients in a team approach to practice management, please apply today.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Proficient MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality: willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Attentive to the documentation of detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to successfully pass background and credit checks
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at www.cbizmmp.com
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
CBIZ - 23 months ago
CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) is one of the nation's leading providers of professional business consulting services with careers available in Financial...