You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At BMW of Nashville , a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The mission of the Billing Clerk is to accurately record the sale, profit and commissions payable on all sold units, and to maintain accurate accounting of vehicle inventories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bill all new and used car deals and post into accounting
- Receipt all monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades.
- Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
- Process pay-off checks for trade-ins and mail to appropriate financial institution in a timely manner.
- Process dealer trades in and out.
- Generate and maintain the sales person’s commission reports and list of commissions on-hold.
- Route paid deals to the tag and title clerk for processing as soon as money is received
- Provide administrative support to management, other departments and employees
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Billing Clerk Qualifications:
- Computer literate; accurate with 10 key pad and typing
- Self motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
- Basic working knowledge of accounting.
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Mathematical aptitude
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to BMW of Nashville . From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the BMW of Nashville difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Sonic Automotive, Inc. - 20 months ago