All aspects of medical billing for busy multi-specialty practice; review and verification of patient account information and insurance program specifications; resolving routine patient billing and account inquiries; follow up on patient account balances; data entry to process charges, payments, denials, and adjustments; research and follow up on credit balance accounts; routine clerical functions; other duties as assigned or necessary.
Requirements: Minimum one year previous medical billing or patient accounts experience; knowledge of bookkeeping and debits/credits, spreadsheets; must have excellent communication skills with high focus on customer service.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.