To process invoices for several divisions of Holland L.P.
- Collect data, process and mail customer invoices for Various Customers
- Cross-train to be backup for other Billing position
- Attend weekly Mobile Operations Division Meeting
- Create and distribute Missing Production Report file
- Backup Holland Accounts Payable when needed
- Participate on the Phone and Mail team
- Standing, walking, bending, and sitting for extended periods are required to perform basic office functions.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds is regularly required for filing and other record keeping duties.
- Vision must be sufficient for inputting data into a computer.
- Keyboarding skills that reduce the risk of carpal tunnel and other office related injuries.
- Indoor office environment.
Wage Type: Salaried, non-exempt
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Three to five years invoicing and office experience
- Intermediate clerical skills
- Intermediate software skills, must have good Excel and Word skills.
- Must be able to work well with others both within and without our department.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, and a current valid drivers license.
Holland LP - 20 months ago