The primary responsibility of Transport Billing Clerk / Log Auditor is posting information from driver delivery tickets to customer accounts and posting and auditing driver logs, preparing Driver Summary, Compliance Notification and End of Month reports. This position offers excellent pay and benefits. Benefits include BCBS Health Insurance, Dental, Life, 401(K) with match, paid time off, flexible hours, and much more!
A qualified candidate for this position must have the following skills:
- Extremely accurate and detailed oriented
- Extremely good computer skills including: Word and Excel
- Must be able to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must have the ability to communicate in a positive manner with customers, drivers, and co-workers.
Pope Transport - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
No petroleum transportation company has served North Carolina and South Carolina better than Pope Transport. Our longevity in the in...