It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live. BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this position, you will be responsible for compiling data and preparing invoices and bills.
• Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and responds accordingly.
• Obtains and mails invoices copies for customers, as requested.
• Reads computer files or gathers data.
• Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
• Inputs confidential customer data into the computer accurately and in a timely manner.
• Participate in Improvement of Operational Performance activities.
• Maintain confidentiality of patient information according to HIPAA standards.
• Assists with related special projects, as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Strong computer skills working with Word, Excel, and Access.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to work independently and also in a team setting.
• Experience with DME or healthcare.