Technicolor is home to industry-leading creative and technology professionals committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers around the world. Propelled by a culture of innovation and underpinned by a dedicated research organization, the company’s thriving licensing business possesses an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and sound technologies. Serving motion picture, television, and other media clients, the company is a leading provider of high-end visual effects, animation, and post-production services. In support of network service providers and broadcasters globally, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways. The company also remains a large physical media service provider, being one of the world’s largest film processors and independent manufacturers and distributors of DVDs and Blu-ray discs™.
- Process accurate daily billing in a timely manner
- Maintain good communication with the client and operations with regards to billing; client interaction is required
- Communicate with Project Managers/Producers to help expedite work orders
- Manage assigned projects related to increasing the efficiency of the billing process; i.e. building product codes
- Obtain and review Purchase Orders from CSR/clients
- Inter-face with Operations, Sales, Project Managers, & Producers in a fast-paced environment
- Various ad hoc reports (sales reporting, client billing reports, etc.)
- Gain knowledge of specific workflows through training; to confidently apply product codes and rates to invoices to facilitate order-to-cash
- Provides crucial administrative support in a high volume facility to help the business operate efficiently
Qualifications / Qualifications:
- 3-5 years sound/post industry in a billing capacity is preferred
- Billing experience with Oasis or ScheduAll is a plus
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Good communication, strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi task
- Experience or knowledge of customer service and fast pace environment is preferred
The above are minimum requirements. Resumes from more experienced candidates are welcome. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
Technicolor - 18 months ago
Technicolor is engaged in the development of broadcasting technologies. It supplies production, postproduction and distribution services for...