AmeriPath, a Quest Diagnostics company, is one of the leading anatomic pathology practices in the United States offering a broad range of testing and information services used by physicians in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other diseases and medical conditions. AmeriPath's extensive diagnostics infrastructure includes over 400 pathologists and doctorate-level scientists providing services in over 40 independent pathology laboratories and in more than 200 hospitals across the US.
At our Billing Center in Arvada, Colorado we currently have an opening for a Billing Coordinator II.
Key Performance Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications Required :
- Accomplish daily, weekly and monthly productivity goals
- Work TES and PP edits and all reconciliation reports and missing report
- Complete edit reports on a daily basis
- Address all issues in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively and pleasantly with internal and external customers
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned
- Participate in all pertinent in-house continuing education and safety training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
AmeriPath, Inc. offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Supplemental Benefits and 401(k) with company contribution.
- Two years of related experience
AmeriPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug and Tobacco free work environment
Ameripath - 12 months ago
Pickled organs and preserved tissues are AmeriPath's favorite things. The firm provides anatomic pathology,...