UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
BILLING COORDINATOR :
This is an administrative position working in the Centralized Billing Department located at the corporate office in west Houston. This position will conduct and maintain the activities and production of invoices using RentalMan software. This position will have considerable contact with our field locations, operations group and our customers in order to produce accurate and timely invoices. Work is performed under general supervision and will be periodically checked for quality and adherence to established policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE but are not limited to:
- Professional, team player;
- Proactive & detail oriented, with analytical thinking abilities;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task while effectively prioritizing assignments in order to meet specific deadlines;
- Ability to handle high volumes of work in high pressure situations;
- Ability and willingness to work as many hours as are needed in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to understand and to carry out complex oral and written instructions;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently;
- Ability to identify problems and present well thought out and workable solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid understanding of invoicing, accounting principles, general ledger and accounts receivable;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
- AS400 experience a plus (specifically RentalMan).
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE JOB:
- Work closely with operations, sales & customers in order to conduct and maintain the activities and production of invoices.
- Process invoices for rental equipment, product sales, lost/damaged equipment & labor.
- Project billing for turnarounds (aka shut downs). Includes invoicing for rental equipment, product sales, lost/damaged equipment & labor as mentioned above, but on a much larger scale.
- Generate monthly A/R statements & assist customers with reconciliations.
- Research and resolve invoice disputes.
- Process credits and (if necessary) rebills.
- Create manual reports in Excel for month-end accruals.
- High School education or G.E.D. Additional coursework, Associates degree or training in a related field preferred.
- 5 years minimum billing experience; u nderstanding of contract billing specifications helpful; contract billing experience helpful; prior experience with engineering or medical billing experience helpful;
- Directly related experience with knowledge of accounting, invoicing, customer service, and human resources practices, processes and systems. Ability to perform general ledger reconciliations, journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections.
- PC Skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and demonstrates proficiency with specialized function-related software such as RentalMan. Ability to develop spreadsheets and modify formats in order to complete assignments and ability to recommend improvements.
- Ability to maintain data integrity and to extract data, perform calculations and prepare reports in an accurate and timely manner. Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose written communications. Good telephone etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, as well as external customers, suppliers and organizations.
- Ability to handle diverse tasks simultaneously, work effectively with interruptions and meet deadlines under intermittent supervision.
- Good organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks in an environment with large volumes of data.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a n on- exempt position and is therefore subject to overtime.
Employee Benefit s include Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost sharing basis with the company, wherein Total Safety pays approximately 75% of the cost for employee and dependant coverage. The company provides basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance for all employees at no cost to the employee. A 100% employee paid, voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available to all employees. The company offers a 401(k) Retirement Plan, available to all employees, allowing for discretionary company contributions based on profits. Currently the company is matching $.50 on the dollar on the first 6% contributed by the employee.
There is a generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan available to all employees.
How to Apply:
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents. To be considered for this position, you must attach your resume to the job posting itself online.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 22 months ago