The Billing Manager will manage the daily activity of
the Billing Department with overall responsibility for
all customer billing in the Land Segment.
metrics for work volume and quality.
- Oversee and direct daily work for the billing staff.
- Implement and communicate corporate-established
achieve work objectives
- Provide leadership and motivation to billing team to
continuous training for current employees as needed
- Responsible for training new billing employees and
to new business models as necessary.
- Understand, research, act upon and assign resources to resolve all billing issues.
- Help implement new processes for billing according
manuals and instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating billing
teams (i.e., IT, Treasury, Accounting, Tax, etc.) in
- Responsible for maintaining a smooth and constant workflow of known processes for AP and AR billing.
- Ensure a smooth relationship with internal corporate
order to work together in multi-departmental
processes and in resolution of issues affecting
billing. Understand and use different methods of
billing for different business models (i.e., B2B,
inventory, contracts, etc.) whenever necessary (when
staff is short due to time off or workload spikes).
issues/questions/projects from our sister companies
- Provide resources as necessary to support billing
around the world.
implementation of emergency plans when needed.
- Participate in business continuity planning and
requested by IT.
- Participate in testing of future systems as
managing a team of direct reports and posses strong
- Must have three to five years plus experience
leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have five plus years experience in
Administration. (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or
distribution industry a strong plus.
- Knowledge of retail and wholesale motor fuels
Excel, Outlook) a must
- Computer Proficiency and software skills (Word,
Tables, Basic Functions) desired as well as
- Intermediate Excel skills (Sorting, Filtering, Pivot
experience with Oracle ERP or other large ERP system
- Knowledge of computer databases, spreadsheets and
Other Job Titles considered: Billing Supervisor /
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Absolute integrity.
Accounting Manager / Accounting Supervisor /
Manager, Accounting / Accounts Receivable Manager /
Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
World Fuel Services offers a competitive compensation
package which includes an annual bonus plan that is
commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Employee benefits are typical of a Fortune 500 company
and include medical insurances that start on your first
day of employment and a matching 401(k) plan.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION PROCESS
Interested candidates will need to submit the following
- A detailed resume describing work experience and
good fit for the position
- A cover letter or brief explanation of why you are a
Strongest applicants will be contacted to interview with
company representatives and may be asked to provide
additional information, including references.
If you need a reasonable accommodation or unique
assistance in applying,
please send your request specifying the assistance
needed to our Human Resources Department at:
accessibility @ wfscorp.com
or fax 305-392-5608
World Fuel Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) committed to workplace Diversity.
Statement to Third Party Recruiting Agencies:
Our internal Recruiting Department will not be accepting
resumes or calls concerning this specific job posting.
So, we will not be responsible for any fees or charges
associated with unsolicited resumes. Occasionally we do
utilize third party Recruiters that are on our preferred
vendor list but not for this opening. Emails, calls, or
any form of solicitation directly to our Hiring Managers
will only reduce an agencies prospect of working with
our company in the future.
Req. Code : 2729
Organizational Unit : LAND
Division/Department : Financial Operations
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
World Fuel - 5 months ago
World Fuel Services Corporation is engaged in the marketing and sale of marine, aviation and land fuel products and related services on a wo...