Analyze and track billing data to ensure compliance with contractual obligations. Review and manage exception reports for billing discrepancies. Create trending and exception billing reports. Work with multiple divisions to ensure billing is accurate and reflects committed agreements.
· Work as a liaison between accounting, implementation, IT and legal departments and attend meetings to ensure all billing requirements are addressed and implemented.
· Review all SOWs and contracts for billing opportunities.
· Ensure accuracy and comprehensive invoicing both automated and manual.
· Ensure accuracy and comprehensive transferring of billing items between divisions (intercompany agreements).
· Review and post invoices created by Revenue Analyst. Analyze credit memos issued.
· Track operation billable project hours and provide accrual estimates to accounting managers for month end as well as reconciliation of accruals to actual.
· Assist in preparing month end reports and working with revenue auditors both internal and external. Review SOX documents related to revenue and billing items for accuracy of process and procedure.
· Build a comprehensive understanding and be able to speak to the billing items by operation, the automated functionality, the manual process, etc.
· Hiring, training and supervising staff as well as interfacing with Accounts Receivable, Collections, and Operations departments.
· Prepare monthly sales commission reports.
· Other projects as assigned.
· BS/BA Accounting Degree required with 5 years billing experience.
· Prior experience managing a team of 4 of AR Clerks.
· Ability to read, comprehend, and apply contractual information.
Knowledge of Technology and Service related billing
· Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and knowledge of electronic payment and remittance systems is essential.
· Knowledge of GAAP revenue recognition rules
Ability to communicate professionally; written and verbal as well as keeping confidentiality.
Strong customer service skills.
Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management team, and clients.
A high degree of organization, attention to detail, and initiative.
Ability to work independently and proactively in a very fast paced, ever changing environment.
Lender Processing Services - 30+ days ago
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement servi...