Responsible for the overall billing functions in the assigned branches, including accurate preparation of invoices. Dual reporting to Billing Manager in Houston, Texas, and respective Branch Manager in local Branch.
- Responsible for the monthly billing (heavy data entry) for assigned branches and/or national accounts
- Set-up and monitor all billing for assigned accounts in Region
- Effectively communicate with Branch personnel or Supervisor any issues that need to be resolved in order to ensure accurate and timely billing
- Monitor statements for assigned accounts and contact customers for payment/resolution as needed or properly escalate to Branch personnel when needed
- Prepare all invoices and ensure they are accurate and submitted and/or mailed in a timely manner
- Review pricing per contracts and inform Supervisor of any discrepancies
- Prepare Journal Entries in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare commission paperwork for payment as needed
- Filing- Alpha and Numeric
- Special Projects as needed and assigned by Management
*Job duties or responsibilities may be modified as needed to reflect changing priorities and/or work conditions with ABM.
2-3 years general accounting experience desired
Must have exceptional MS Excel skills
Good communication skills and able to work with different management levels
Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
Overtime and weekends required during month-end close
Knowledge of JD Edwards software a plus
10-key by touch
Speed and accuracy a must
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...