Our office currently has a opening for a BIlling Specialist to work in our accounting department in Vienna,
Reporting to the Billing/Project Control Manager, the Billing Specialist works with Accounting and Project Management staff to prepare monthly invoices.
Requires a knowledge and understanding of accounting terminology, account and transaction codes, and procedures for billing and project cost tracking in a computerized accounting environment for professional service industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for proper set up of Project File, Billing Terms, and other related information in Deltek Vision.
- Generate and distribute General Time Reports to Project Managers bi-weekly and perform labor transfers at the Project Managers direction.
- Prepare client billings utilizing Deltek Vision and other supporting reports & schedules.
- Generate final billing reports to Project Managers and Management.
- Create and file electronic copies of client invoices.
- Interact with project managers and external clients on matters which relate to the process of contract billing.
- Analyze and enter subcontract/consultant invoices in Deltek Vision in accordance with agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/related field or 2-3 years’ Accounting experience in professional services industry.
- 1-2 years of experience in Deltek Vision Billing module or accounting in an Architectural firm.
- Strong organizational skills and disciplined accuracy are required.
- Ability to manage time, deadline oriented, and take initiative (self-starter).
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Salary range: $45,000 - $50,000